ServerSoft
It seems that you are not logged in. Users who own a ServerSoft Account earn the privlage of loads more features, both forums, but in-game aswell.

ServerSoft

RuneScape Private-Server and Community.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 New Forums Update (3/5/10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 134
Points : 3292
Reputation Power : 1
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 26
Location : Springfield, Illinois

PostSubject: New Forums Update (3/5/10)   Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:40 am

As of this date, of March 5th 2010, we have updated the Forums with a more suitable look, aswell with more variety of options. More security, along with more rules will also be enforced more strickly. This is because on our previous forums, there were a large amount of rules broken by a numerous amount of users. We have also removed our Activation Requirement per Account created, because only 7% of all Accounts created were Activated - Although you are still Required Activation on the Server, and the other 93% were still pending aproval.

This is now a permanet update, and will not be removed. Even you abuse any rules we have within the forums, you will be punished - You are Fair-Warned.
Back to top Go down
http://serversoft.board-directory.net
 
New Forums Update (3/5/10)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A New toolbar for My Brute Forums
» Update 10 o.O
» ATTN ALL: DO NOT USE DDO WIKI ATM!!
» iOS6 Update Issues
» FYI: New CB11 and Gui12 update

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ServerSoft :: Announcements :: Forum Announcements-
Jump to: